Friday, April 27, 2012
Saturday, February 11, 2012
A classic tool which can perform multiple tasks like listing IP-MAC table in seconds, turn the network on & off on any LAN computer or device like routers and switchers,change the MAC address on any adapter.
With NetCut you can easily manage and track network events and protect users from ARP SPOOF based attacks with only one click.
Also you can cut down any computer’s gateway network connection.
- Support windows 7 64 bit . The driver and Install package has been upgrade. tested working under windows 7 both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
- You can cut any computers network or internet connection with NetCut
- Automatic latest Version detect.
- NetCut works great on many type of networks like home LAN, office LAN, school LAN or even ISP LAN.
- Easy to use: One click to protect user computer Function.No one in the network can cut you off with ARP spoof technology anymore .
- Effective: One click to cut down any computers network connection to the gateway.
- IYFT: Get all IP addresses of the computers in your LAN in Seconds.
Download: Netcut 2.0.9
Friday, February 10, 2012
First of all,Thanks for your support for first general version of Gbutnu 1.04.
So,I am currently gathering requirements for Gbuntu Android edition.
Here some features and defined Objectives:
-Light weight Linux based Computer Operating system on Android platform.
-Mostly preferred for Android tablets and big screen phones.
-Recommended System Requirements
Required RAM Required CPU 128 MB** 800 MHz
**This ram is additional required RAM which you are using on phone.This doesn’t specify phone’s RAM.
-Less utilities because I have to maintain many things on small device.
-Desktop mock up will be based on touch preference and something very compact.
Released date is not decide until now but it will be in month of June-July 2012.
More news coming soon….KEEP IN TOUCH WITH BLOG>>>
Lets do fun with Linux terminal.Here I want to share one Linux console utility called ELINKS.
Basically elinks was developed for UNIX systems as browser.
To download it,put this command in terminal.
sudo apt-get install elinks
Sunday, February 5, 2012
- Insert a non accepted SIM card on your phone
- Your phone will now display “SIM network unlock PIN” or “enter network code” GET YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY SL I9003 UNLOCK CODE
- Enter the unlock code and press unlock
- Code accepted or network unlock successful phone will reboot
- Your phone is now unlocked to any GSM network
- Switch ON your phone with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card
- Compose: #7465625*638*CODE# (or *#7465625*638*CODE#).
- Phone may reboot.
It is very famous among all android forks and it is built on android 2.3.5(Gingerbread).It provides many functionality which is not available in original android versions. This custom ROM has largest installation in world after original android.
its totally iOS experience android fork developed by CHINISE community and based on same ginger bread.It is very attractive and has more user friendly UI. It has some own applications like own music player,dialer,contacs,etc.
3.Baidu Yi (Chinese: literally “Baidu Yi Platform”, meaning”change” or “easy”)
It is an operating system for mobile devices. It is based on Google’s Android but is a fork by Baidu, the dominant search engine operator in China. It was announced on 2 September 2011 at the 2011 Baidu Technology Innovation Conference in Beijing. So far it is a vaporware, and you can’t see any progress or updates on their website.
- Miktex-It is a compiler which will compile our document to generate pdf output.
- Led-It is a latex editor. In which we will write our code and we will compile it using Miktex.
- F7 is short cut key to compile your code in led.
- Please do back up before editing any code.
- If you found any error in compiling your code in led then type ‘H/h’ in console and press enter. It will show the error did by you.
- Most of all tags starts from \tag-name
- Some format needs its class to be in same directory where our tex fie is stored,like in IEEE format its class IEEEtrans.cls to be at same place where tex file is stored.
- All images which are included in our tex are to be stored at same place where tex file is.
- Open LED.
- Open .tex file.
- Do modification in your way.
- Compile it using F7.
- Enable “Tools” menu in menu bar by right click.
- Open PDF(PDF symbol) in Tools menu.
- See your output in your installed pdf reader.
- Simple format(http://ubuntuone.com/1j1bYh35ZEJhX7ryy4Dvec )
- IEEE format(http://ubuntuone.com/3PIgBcl336e84tFsSW6qJL )
- University Format(http://ubuntuone.com/3VkpaouTcYYzbJeEZ32OEi )
We come across lots and lots of FONTS ! Each one looks different from others!
Beauty is that the most loved Rupee symbol of INDIA can also be used in our word,spreadsheets,notes,mails ,etc
Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time.
When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really
speeds up page loading.
2. Alter the entries as follows:
Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30. This
means it will make 30 requests at once.
3. Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer.
Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0".
This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.
Lets do chating via windows command prompt..
FOLLOW THE STEPS:
2) Open Notepad and write this code as it is.....!
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3) Now save this as "Messenger.Bat".