- How to make Pendrive bootable without any software
first coppy boot folder of win 7 data to any drive
1) Insert 4gb pendrive
2) Navigate to Start > All programs >Accessories > right click on Command Prompt and select run as administrator.(Ctrl+Shift+Enter)
3) Enter following cmds
- DISKPART and enter.
- LIST DISK and enter.
- SELECT DISK 1
- CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
- SELECT PARTITION 1
- FORMAT FS=NTFS
and then write
- D:\boot\bootsect.exe /nt60 h:
Where “H” is your USB drive letter
Where “D” is your drive letter where you coppied boot folder (like d:\boot)
- Copy Windows DVD contents to USB and Boot pendrive .(this will work on only Windows 7)
- you can also use some software for bootable pendrive which are FlashBoot,Win to Flash,etc.